• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

please please please help me!!!

trying to put shot of msconfig, hope this works

untitled.jpg
if the pic shows up right, never done this so i hope it does, it shows anydvd in startup in msconfig. so why wont it work?

you might try- uninstall anydvd-run a program called Ccleaner-then a reg.
cleaner if you have one-right click "my computer" go to system restore and shut it off-reboot PC-turn system restore back on!!-re-load anydvd-restart system-apply your key. this may help!!maybe!:doh: I would get a upgrade package of your OS "same one" and F8 a fresh install the disc comes in handy!8)

To get it back to start up when computer starts

Hit start then run type msconfig a screen will pop up click the startup tab check the box that says anydvd hit okay reboot system should load up when you start up windows.

Goodluck hope this helps you out

Jim

how do I check my operating system

What if I think it is my OS that is making the program mess up how do I fix it so that the program is compatible

Back