• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please, Please Help with 160GB ipod classic problem

I recently upgraded to an ipod classic 160GB from a 5th gen 80GB ipod and I quickly noticed that when I put a movie on, encoded with slysoft, and in full widescreen (16:9 I believe) it shows on my new ipod with dark black bars going halfway to the screen and lighter ones the rest of the way to the picture which adjust with the brightness of the picture, sort of looking like a box within a box.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen on the new classics, it didn't happen at all on my 5th gen 80GB, just the newly released classic 160GB ipod. I would really really apprieciate it if someone could let me know if this has also happened to them or if my ipod is defective. Again it's only with the full widescreen movies, one's that are wider screened than a widescreen TV. Or I should say more widescreen than LOST or any widescreen TV show. Thank you very much.

Back