• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Help

burnbabyburn7

Working on Zodiac, Slow Burn and Number 23. Everything goes fine until I get to the writing process @ which point it seems to be writing but no process is made. Please Help !!!!

Can anyone please help me out here. I uninstalled clone dvd and tried backing up one of my back up's just to test and it worked but today I tried to back up my Zodiac and it didn't work. I'm not getting a error message so I can't give you that. This is very frustrating.

In case anyone has this problem and can't get answers like I did. What happened @ 1st was that it won't copy anything. I went thru 4 blank discs. I uninstalled/reinstalled Clone DVD and it worked fine. Curiosity got the best of me and I tried to reuse one of the blanks that didn't work earlier and it didn't work again. So it seems it was a bad media or maybe a combo of both bad media and bad programming. Blanks I was using were Phillips DVD+R/RW.

sounds like a case of bad media to me.
try using verbatim discs.
i take it Zodiac, Slow Burn and Number 23 are video dvd's?
when you say 'bad programming',are you referring to the clonedvd2 program? there is nothing wrong with this program programming wise.if there was EVERYONE would be having the same problem.

You haven't given us a lot of info. I ripped and burned all three without a problem. Is the movie on your hard drive and can you play it on your computer? If so, does CloneDVD recognize your burner? Search for the sticky and give all pertinent info.

Back