• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Help!

Upper Filters

If the program has been uninstalled but a remnant is still in the upper filters and you can't find any way to remove it, an easy way to remove it is to right-click on the upper filters file, modify, and remove the program in question. Then close and reboot.

If you're not sure you may need it, you can right-click on the upper filters file, rename, and put a .Bak after it. That will remove it and in case you do need it at some time you can just rename again and remove the .Bak extension. Then close and reboot.

If the program has been uninstalled but a remnant is still in the upper filters

That's not the case here; he hasn't uninstalled it. He should be using Nero Incd cleantool, which will remove that entry, regardless.
I'm sure you can understand the benefit of not leaving bits and pieces of the program on a system.

But thank you for posting that info; it should help him in the event of a further problem.

Last edited:
Upper Filters

That's not the case here; he hasn't uninstalled it. He should be using Nero Incd cleantool, which will remove that entry, regardless.
I'm sure you can understand I would prefer not leaving bits and pieces of the program on his system.

But thank you for posting that info.

Sure, I had that problem on mine, there was a remnant of DirectCD (pwd_2k) that was uninstalled but it was still in the upper filters. Couldn't find any way to remove it so........

Sure, I had that problem on mine, there was a remnant of DirectCD (pwd_2k) that was uninstalled but it was still in the upper filters. Couldn't find any way to remove it so........

Hmm. . . I wonder if there is a directcd clean tool of some sort. A quick search isn't showing me anything, though.

DirectCD

Hmm. . . I wonder if there is a directcd clean tool of some sort.

I Google'd all over and found all sorts of threads talking about it, but everything was saying to just use the DirectCD uninstall. I used the .Bak extension because it is very easy and won't cause a problem so long as the program is gone.....and it's easy to undo as well.

Let me know if you find one.

Back