please help with crash issues??????

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by travisiso, Feb 18, 2007.

1. travisiso

travisiso Member

I am using nero recode from nero version 7.5.5.1 and any dvd version6.1.2.3. the combination of these two makes my computer crash. or freeze. it doesnt happen untill i try to import dvd titles. i click import dvd title. i can back out from there and everything is fine. it is when i press ok to import the title that everything freezes up. i cant restart or anything. my drive light flashes like three times and then stops. it always worked with cce region free. so i have to rip to hard drive and then use recode, and it works fine. i like recode better than clone. i searched the forum and found nothing. please help.
    p.s. this happens with all dvds ive tried since i bought any dvd. even unprotected dvds.

2. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

Your problem seems to be a growing issue for many users. The only advice I can offer is the typical canned reply.............Uninstall Anydvd. Reboot. Reinstall Anydvd. Reboot.
    Do you have IN CD (part of Nero 7.5.5.1's bloated software) installed?

3. travisiso

travisiso Member

screw it i give up. thanks any way oldjoe

i give up. i do have one more question. i like tv show dvds. with recode i could put two dvds in one. can you do that with clone? if yes how

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

You can't with Clonedvd2.

5. Webslinger

6. Webslinger

7. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

Same here...........but I never have any problems. :D :D