• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please help no response........Can't use software till I have license key

Techjunkie

Greetings,
Last night I tried to order ANYDVD the first email I got said it couldn't be processed by my bank. I verified with my bank Bank of America that it was legitimate charge. I then tried to order again but used Bitcon. I did not understand how it worked. I then cancelled. I got an email from you on that saying it was cancelled. I then tried again I got a message saying you were processing my payment and would check every 5 minutes. My bank was showing the charge as processing. This morning the processing went away. So I just tried again and got the pop up saying you would keep trying every 5 minutes. I checked my bank and its not even showing processing. The last order number is Oxx-xx. Please process the order as soon as possible. I cannot use the software at all until you email me the license key. Also, only charge me once for last order above. It's a one time lifetime charge for the license fee.

Edit by Ivan: order details deleted for privacy reasons

Last edited by a moderator:
You posted this thread 5 minutes after you sent a message to RedFox support and they replied within 20 minutes. So I guess you are settled.

Last edited:
Jill from the accounting department told me they were having issues. I'm posting this here because the email address won't accept the screeen shots she requested. If someone knows how else to reach her that would be helpful. She told me until the processing is done she would reset the trial number.

Edit by Ivan: screen shots deleted for privacy reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was not quite the screenshot we had requested, as it does not contain the trial reference, but ony of my colleagues has just reset your trial reference. Please check your email inbox for further details.

Back