• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

please help blind guy :)

Whitefox121

Hi first if i have posted in the wrong place please forgive me i’m very new to this and i also use a magnification software because i have limited sight and i miss things on pages again please forgive me if i have done anything wrong.
Ok can someone please help me i have just brought a LG HL-DT-ST BD-RE BH16NS55 blu-ray drive and it has version 103 on it i would really like to downgrade it to 102 because i would like to rip my back ultra hds to a nas any help and advice or a walkthrough would be greatly appreciated many thanks for ur time and help.

Read this: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/dumping-downgrading-firmware-on-uhd-friendly-devices.74479/ it tells you how to do it yourself.

and if you can make the firmware dump (or get someone to do it for you), then MAYBE @TeddyRaspin will do it even though he said he'd stopped doing it for other people.

Or you can just return it, get a new one from a different vendor and hope it comes with the right firmware :)
thank u so much for ur reply i will take a beterread later but i thinkits a bit out of my limted reach lol but many thanks for ur tiem and help.

Back