• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please fix this problem ASAP

Watcher0363

I have complained about this problem before, now after a bad experience with another software not behaving well when not in use. I am to say the least livid. I do not use Anydvd all the time, to be honest about 99% of the disc I use, do not require Anydvd. However after renewing my license and upgrading to the latest version. The problem of drives not reading anything unless Anydvd is running came back. For a mature piece of software and this far into the personal computer software era, THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. And of course uninstalling Anydvd does make things better, just worse, again THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING. Will someone please solve this problem forever and ever, since I bought the lifetime license this time, because when I need it, I need it. And god knows how hard it is to acquire an license, when you are in the U.S., when you get the license has expired warning.

You are the only person reporting this. Can you please post an AnyDVD logfile from a random disc?

Back