• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Fix Credit Card Payments for US Buyers

It was, for a moment. Some issues popped up with it said ivan. Be hours to have it back up on Monday

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I went to purchase AnyStream and as noted above I discovered there was only the option for bitcoin, no credit card options as there has been in the past when I have purchased items. I will ponder using bitcoin, but I am hesitant because I have never used bitcoin before and do not know much the various conversion rates, processing fees, etc. Plus, when I investigated using coinbase, they wanted financial info (bank account #s) that I am reluctant to provide because I've already had one bad experience of having my VISA number stolen by hackers and over the course of three days they maxed out my card; it was a mess to clean up.

Given that AnyStream falls into the my personal category of Entertainment and luxury items, its not considered a priority purchase in the overall scheme of my finances. I was ready to make the purchase this evening, but will wait a bit longer.

Last edited:
Thank you Ivan worked just fine in the USA to purchase AnyStream.

I got a rejected 990 error on my order. Can I get some insight into what went wrong?

Your tried to purchase with an IP address in Europe, so you got "identified" from our shop as non-US. The you tried to pay with an US credit card and you got denied by Mastercard circuit :-(

Solution: Please try again with a US IP address, you should see on page 2 of checkout that you will get charged in CNY (Chinese Xuan).

Sorry for the mess :bowdown:

Your tried to purchase with an IP address in Europe, so you got "identified" from our shop as non-US. The you tried to pay with an US credit card and you got denied by Mastercard circuit :-(

Solution: Please try again with a US IP address, you should see on page 2 of checkout that you will get charged in CNY (Chinese Xuan).

Sorry for the mess :bowdown:

Just saw the email from your shop. It said to call my bank and let them know the purchase is ok to go through.

EDIT: So my bank only shows a 0.00$ transaction pending, and they can't push anything through. I was told to call back in 24 hours to see if anything shows. But, as of right now my bank has no other information and can not go forward with the payment. Will update later tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just saw the email from your shop. It said to call my bank and let them know the purchase is ok to go through.

EDIT: So my bank only shows a 0.00$ transaction pending, and they can't push anything through. I was told to call back in 24 hours to see if anything shows. But, as of right now my bank has no other information and can not go forward with the payment. Will update later tomorrow

The transaction you did has already failed and there is no way (for us) to re-activate this since we do not store any credit card data.

The only solution is: order with US IP address so our shop knows that you are from the US and puts you into the right Mastercard channel (in China) where US Mastercards are not getting denied.

The transaction you did has already failed and there is no way (for us) to re-activate this since we do not store any credit card data.

The only solution is: order with US IP address so our shop knows that you are from the US and puts you into the right Mastercard channel (in China) where US Mastercards are not getting denied.

Just Mastercard?

Yep, the non-US IP address gave you the (wrong) option to pay with Visa, which failed at the end because credit card is a) from US and b) Visa.
Currently only Mastercard is possible for US (IP & credit cards). Visa US will hopefully be available in 2 weeks.

Sorry for all the circumstances and confusion :banghead:

Yep, the non-US IP address gave you the (wrong) option to pay with Visa, which failed at the end because credit card is a) from US and b) Visa.
Currently only Mastercard is possible for US (IP & credit cards). Visa US will hopefully be available in 2 weeks.

Thank you sir. I eagerly await the chance to give you my money! :thankyou:

I have seen it mentioned several times in various threads that once all payment options were available there would be a discount code or something to that effect. Is that still happening?

First of all, Visa for US customers is still not available.
The weekly amount of transactions with our new PSP is still limited (which is normal in the beginning).
If we start a discount promo NOW, this will satisfy our customers (which is good), increase our sales (which is very good), and will kill our new payment gateway (which is not sooooo good).

Next discount code will come for sure, we need just some time to prove to our PSP that we are honest and reliable (outlaws).

I think if it's just a little off, @Ivan slightly reduced the order amount to be within range of the value the customer has so they could still purchase. But don't hold me to that, either way, I can just sit guarantee you that you WILL get your license one way or another with crypto currency.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

How can I get in touch with @Ivan. I just got my bitcoin balance available today, but am a couple or so dollars shy in bitcoin. It says my balance is only worth $113.86. Is there a way to contact @Ivan to see what can be done ... maybe?

If it's any worth. I'm a long time customer of your products (since the Slysoft days). I'm trying to purchase the lifetime license for AnyStream. Thanks!

First of all, Visa for US customers is still not available.
The weekly amount of transactions with our new PSP is still limited (which is normal in the beginning).
If we start a discount promo NOW, this will satisfy our customers (which is good), increase our sales (which is very good), and will kill our new payment gateway (which is not sooooo good).

Next discount code will come for sure, we need just some time to prove to our PSP that we are honest and reliable (outlaws).
I used MC but got this:

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-7_18-51-21.png
    upload_2020-10-7_18-51-21.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:
@donaf

Just place the order and pay as much as you have, I'll adjust then the amount that it fits your payment.

I am online again 30min., so hurry up (or wait until tmrw) :rockingchair:

I used MC but got this:
Hmm... error message we got is "High risk", so the trx got denied on the way to your card issuer and never reached him.

Could you try another Mastercard? Please check also the private message I sent you.

@Ivan

I just paid for it with my total balance in bitcoin. Sent it to the address noted from my wallet. Lifetime License for AnyStream.

BTW -- Thanks a bunch!

Back