Please Fix Credit Card Payments for US Buyers

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Wayne Simmons, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Wayne Simmons

Wayne Simmons New Member

Gents, I've been waiting for you to fix your credit card payment for months and months (at least 6). Won't be doing any crypto-currencies. Do you think this will be fixed soon? So many buyers like me want to purchase. Any chance of extending my trial until it does get fixed? Thanks!

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

As to extending your trial, thats easily done. Simply contact support, tell them your trial needs extending pending fixing the US creditcard processing problem and include your trial number Txx-XXX+. They'll extend it. As to an ETA, redfox doesn't do ETA's but last i read they though it MIGHT get solved this week. No promises.

3. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

@Wayne Simmons
    Our new PSP promised to be ready with new setup by the end of this week. From my experience, it could take also 2 weeks...

4. Barry D.

Barry D. New Member

I too have been waiting for credit card or PayPal payment to work. I won't do crypto either. I started with AnyDVD a decade ago and had a lifetime license then and it mostly still works but I would love to be able to get updates.

5. gorillamotors

gorillamotors Member

I received this link yesterday from Redfox https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/purchase-license-using-bitcoin-through-coinsource-atm-faq.78068/ . I just went yesterday to the 5 Coinsource ATMs in my area (total driving about 300 miles) to use their ATM. All the ATMs are inside and the buildings were closed due to the Corona Virus. Ivan stated above the PSP promised the credit card system would be setup by around Mar 20. You need to fire your PSP and find someone that can fix the problem!! You are definitely losing sales from the USA customers.

6. Ch3vr0n

"Fire your PSP"

seem to think PSP's for copyright circumvention tools are lining up around the block for potential customers. They're hard to come by for that very reason. PSP's don't like to deal with vendors that circumvent copyright to give users their legal right to backup.

@Barry D. Paypal is NEVER going to happen (for the reason above), never has in the past (even under slysoft days) and never will.

7. heymrdj

heymrdj New Member

Does anyone know if the current CC payment system is legit? When I clicked to pay by PayWay, it seemed to link through several redirects until it ended up at a payment processor in Cambodia. I didn't continue because I wasn't even sure if RedFox would even get paid from that as it gave a 119$ US = 0.00 KHR conversion.

8. Ch3vr0n

9. Barry D.

Barry D. New Member

You're telling us that Redfox broadcasts what type of software they sell? They sell other software as well and I seriously doubt any payment processor is concerned about software sales. Now arms or drugs, they might take a closer look.

Just set up an arms length company with an innocuous name and apply to VISA, Mastercard, etc. for payment processing. Right now they have to hurting for business with so many normal transactions not happening. There has be a way to accept money from us without the hassle (and black hole) of crypto.

10. Ch3vr0n

That's not what i'm saying. You think the product name "AnyDVD" doesn't ring a bell with such companies? Crypto really isn't that hard. Setting up a "fake" company isn't that easy either or everyone would be doing it. The payment processors arent indeed concert it's software sale, they're concerned about WHAT software it is.