• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PlayStation 3

crimsoncon

I am trying to understand how gameJackel works, or more specificially, if it can work with Play Station 3 which I just purchased. I have not as yet used the machine to play games. It has 4 USB ports and a 60 GIG hard drive. By using the USB port can I access a HD Blue Ray disk and save it to the PS 3 hard drive or is GameJackel not designed to do this?

Thanks,

Conrad

Play station

I wanted to copy play station disc
I did everything like in the manual
I inserted the PS3-disk into dvd drive, but it says No disc present in drive G:!

Windows7, AnydvdHD 6609, clone dvd2, Optiarc AD-5200S-1.09 NOV05, 2008, region 5.

you mean you put a bluray disk into a dvd drive?

.. anyway, to answer your question, gamegackal is software designed to run under windows, for games using windows, so it is useless for the ps3..

PS3 or Wii

Is there any way to back up game discs, using AnyDVD, CloneCD or other SlySoft product?

Is there any way to back up game discs, using AnyDVD, CloneCD or other SlySoft product?

Using CloneCD you can do it for the XBOX and the XBOX 360. The Wii has a special burner I heard and there isn't a way for the PS3.

Back