• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PlayOn

DrXenos

Holy crap, this is semi-old news, but PlayOn has completely dumped their lifetime licenses and went to completely subscription-based model. I never knew because I stopped using it a long time ago.

Holy crap, this is semi-old news, but PlayOn has completely dumped their lifetime licenses and went to completely subscription-based model. I never knew because I stopped using it a long time ago.

I think that is a pretty common theme with many software vendors at this point.

I think that is a pretty common theme with many software vendors at this point.
I pray and hope that RedFox will never go down that same slippery slope.

I'm enjoying my lifetime licenses of AnyDVD HD and AnyStream Plus, and that's more than enough for me.

:bowdown:

I pray and hope that RedFox will never go down that same slippery slope.

I'm enjoying my lifetime licenses of AnyDVD HD and AnyStream Plus, and that's more than enough for me.

:bowdown:

Agreed! I was shocked recently to find Plex still sold lifetime. I snapped that up as soon as I noticed it because I think that is becoming increasingly rare as everyone is after the subscription nowadays.

Whelp, I took it as an opportunity to finally uninstall it from my system. Least now it won't annoy my when it finds I don't have the PlayOn app installed all my Rokus.

Back