Playlists on Hunger Games Collection

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by methecooldude, Nov 14, 2017.

1. methecooldude

methecooldude New Member

Hi,

First time poster, bear with me

I have the Hunger Games Complete Collection Blu-Ray set, although the first movie and Catching Fire seem to work fine, Mockingjay, both Part 1 and 2, is a completely different matter, looks like it's getting screenpass'ed as the video starts on a special feature.

From the sticky, here's the info:
    The title of the disc and its country of origin - The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 (Label: MOCKINJAY_PT1), UK release
    EAN / UPC number (barcode): Part of a set, 5055761907032
    Webshop link if you have one (amazon, ebay,...): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hunger-Gam...10686142&sr=8-1&keywords=hunger+games+blu+ray
    What you are trying to do or setting you wanted to use when the error occurred: Play the disk in VLC
    IMPORTANT: what is the error message? - No error, just starts in wrong place

ziplog attached

EDIT: Added Part 2, has same issue

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Not an anydvd problem.

Part 1 is supported just fine: Java BD protection good playlists: 871 and so is part 2: Java BD protection good playlists: 344

Your issue is that VLC isn't a licensed player and is selecting a random playlist. You need to tell it to load the one anydvd specifies in the status window.

3. methecooldude

methecooldude New Member

Yep, okay, fair enough. Sorry for being such a noob

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Don't be, not everyone's immediately is an expert at everything. That's why we're here, to help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

autodidact likes this.