playlist I Can Only Imagine.

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by DSH0001, Jun 1, 2018.

1. DSH0001

DSH0001 Member

Need help with playlist I Can Only Imagine.
    Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Yes, try again now, should be fine.

3. MartyTwem

MartyTwem Active Member

Could you please look at this logfile, too? Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. mhalter81

mhalter81 Member

Here's another Pete. Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. mbarnstijn

mbarnstijn Well-Known Member

For anyone submitting logs, take a look at the eight-character hexadecimal code that's at the end of your log file name. If it's the same as a previously submitted log file, then they are for the exact same disc, and your log will have the same information as that previously submitted log. You can see the full name of a log in the forum by hovering your mouse pointer over the log file name.

testiles and MartyTwem like this.
  6. mhalter81

mhalter81 Member

Thanks, mbarnstijn. Learn something every day.

7. MartyTwem

MartyTwem Active Member

Very interesting... Thanks for the info!

8. kzajac

kzajac Member

So not sure, is this one fixed (per update earlier) or not fixed?

9. mhalter81

mhalter81 Member

First one is fixed, second and third (same one) are not yet fixed. Look in your settings screen you will be able to tell if yours is.

10. just curious

just curious Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if my version of I CAN ONLY IMAGINE is fixed

CloneBD is showing LOTS of options

Is the title checked at top with a running time of "01:51:20" the correct one?

Most (or all) of the other titles shown by CloneBD have a running time of "01:50:20"

Attached Files:

11. mbarnstijn

mbarnstijn Well-Known Member

AnyDVD shortens the length of the incorrect movie playlists by one minute so that other devices and software can more easily choose the longest title as the right one. Really great for stand-alone networked players using ISO images and not supporting Blu-ray menus, or conversion software like handbrake and others.

CloneBD uses the info file AnyDVD adds to the mounted Blu-ray image to automatically preselect the correct playlist, which is why that's at the top of the list and pre-checked for you.

Cheers,

--michael

testiles likes this.
  12. Pete

Fixed now, anyway...

13. Clownsun

Clownsun Member

This Disc is still not fixed in 8.2.7.0 I have the exact same disc and it still doesn't work

14. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Then provide a logfile to prove you have the same version that doesn't work or it never will. No logfile = no fix.

15. Clownsun

Clownsun Member

Attached Files:

16. Clownsun

Clownsun Member

I just uploaded it

17. Ch3vr0n

The playlist is mentioned just fine. 856. So the question is "doesn't work how"? What are you doing? Playing or converting? If playing, what's your player? If converting, what's the conversion tool your using. You need to provide more info.

Read this https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.71489/ and try again. Troubleshooting item 3, then pay very close attention to item 3 in that post again.

18. Clownsun

Clownsun Member

Playing the disc is the problem the player is Corel WinDVD Pro 12 the blu-ray starts up just fine but just before it gets to the previews the player hangs and says visual C++ runtime error the only way I can get it to play is to rip the disc and then run dvdfab bdfix for screenpass protection windvd won't play the disc directly after Anydvd scans it Also if I use dvdfab passkey insted of anydvd to scan the disc it plays with no problems I only have problems when I use anydvd to scan the disc

19. Ch3vr0n

Screenpass is already fixed. Anydvd doesn't get on Visual runtime. Sounds like a bug in Corel. Download a trial pic powerdvd and play the anydvd rip (or original disc with anydvd active). If that works, then anydvd did its job correct. Windvd Isn't really a match to Powerdvd.

If it doesn't, then it MIGHT be something anydvd did that makes Windvd crash.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

20. Pete

To me it sounds like a bug in AnyDVD.
    PM to user sent.