• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist Help, Tyler Perry's Boo 2 USA

Pulmmd

Any help with correct playlist. There is no playlist mentioned in the status window for AnyDVD. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_F_BOO_2.ziplog
    378.7 KB · Views: 3
Post split and moved, please don't hijack a blu-ray topic for a DVD issue. It's very simple why anydvd doesn't mention a playlist. DVD's like yours, don't use playlists AT ALL. What exactly is happening? Decryption problem? You can start by setting your drive hardware region

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.7.0, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-207D 1.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Any help with correct playlist. There is no playlist mentioned in the status window for AnyDVD. Thanks
And, yet again, that is a DVD. You're in the Blu-ray section here.
DVDs don't have playlists.

And, yet again, that is a DVD. You're in the Blu-ray section here.
DVDs don't have playlists.
Oops, I might have put in the DVD instead of the Blu-ray by mistake. I first made an .iso of the blu-ray and Handbrake reported 428 playlists. So I went and put the disc back into the drive a second time to check the status window for playlist, but likely grabbed the DVD out of the case by mistake. I’ll resubmit later.

Back