• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist for Infinity War

deceye

Log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.1_Info_G_AVENGERS_INFINITY_WAR.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
Your title is misleading - you're not looking for a playlist.
This looks to be simply an unsupported UHD disc.

Then you have a different version, as simple as that. You probably know by now movies come in multiple versions.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I do but I thought someone said there is a lot less variation for UHDs.

At any rate, since there are some UHDs that AnyDVD cannot decrypt no matter what version, just mentioning that this is not one of them.

T

Just because there's a lot less movie variations, doesn't mean the screenpass on them can't be multiplied ;-)

Oh, do UHD discs have Screen Pass too?

Ok, then.

But the major point I'm trying to make is that Infinity Wars is not one of the UHDs that AnyDVD does not support at all.

Since UHD support is not official, there is always ambiguity about whether a particular title is supported or not.

I've said before that so far I have only run across 2 that AnyDVD does not decrypt at all.

Some have not initially decrypted but over time have become supported.

So I think it's important to differentiate between a UHD title that cannot be decrypted and those that can (but maybe not for all versions?).

T

I think they do, not 100% sure on that. My uhd experience is limited to 1 disc. But anyway, the issue here is that the OP was requesting a playlist (screenpass), when in reality the issue is that the title currently is unsupported and he/she will have to wait until it is

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I think they do, not 100% sure on that. My uhd experience is limited to 1 disc. But anyway, the issue here is that the OP was requesting a playlist (screenpass), when in reality the issue is that the title currently is unsupported and he/she will have to wait until it is

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Ok. Yeah it's definitely not a question of playlists.

Maybe he's got some different version from the UHD that AnyDVD does support (because Infinity Wars is supported in general) or maybe there's something he's doing wrong.

I tried to read the logfile to see what error he is getting but was not successful.

Anyway he's gone quiet so who knows.

EDIT: Just curious, what's your one UHD :=).

T

Superman vs Batman :p, but sold it a while ago. Only picked it and an uhd friendly drive up to test if uhd support is working. I don't have any other uhd gear. I stick to DVD/BD

Nice choice for your first (and only) UHD (lol).

Mine was XMen Apocalypse.

Wasn't too crazy about the movie, but the picture and sound got me hooked.

It's been forward with UHD since.

Expensive habit though.

And these days Blu Ray looks almost as good when it comes from a 4k master.

So you're probably making the right move. :=)

T

Back