• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playing Movies in PS3 - Menu Problem - Works Flawless on bedroom Sony Blue Ray Player

MovieFreak

I need some help guys.

Roughly half of my movies play in my PS3 but all play in my bedroom Sony Blue ray player.

The problem is that the PS3 can see the movie but when I click on the play movie button
movie nothing happens but plays flawlessly on my other blue ray player.

I always use partial copy and select the movie only.

This is not the brand of disk problem since I have tried TDK, Sony, Verbatim, RiData
all of them play fine just not on my ps3.

I have even tried to click on the button directly play movie title without success.

What am I missing. I sent Elaborates a message about this and there comment
was that this is a known problem with the PS3.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I guess worst case buy another blue ray player
in the living room that would play the disks that do not play on the PS3.

Another observation is that in the most recent version 1.0.4.9 release I have noticed more of my disks
would not play on the PS3.

Thanks in advance for any information you might have about my issue.

Last edited:
Back