• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playing Dvd files from USB

Indyrod

actually, I'm being kind of lazy. I just got this Samsung flat screen (not internet connected), the first for me, and it is suppose to play media from a USB memory stick. I just got it today, so I was curious if anybody else has that (probably everybody), and how does it work? I mean copying a backup (that sounds weird), to a memory stick, and will it play? I know, try it? that's the lazy part, and it does say it can play vob files, but doesn't say anything about a dvd structure folder. not sure why I care, or why I would ever do that, except it's there.

since I know it says it plays VOB files, I'm thinkin' just copy them to the memory stick and let it do its thing. but yea, I was thinking about different audio streams, and chapters and all that, but I imagine it just plays them straight through with nothing special. I could easily convert them to about any video format, but I was wondering more about them playing with the dvd structure, and is the USB 2.0 speed fast enough to play a movie. I guess it is, probably faster than the dvd drive itself.

USB 2 is fast enough to play a Blu-ray over so playing a DVD should be no problem

Back