• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playing a ripped BluRay?

Dare_Devil

I have got AnyDVD HD and PowerDVD.

I am able to play BluRay disks from my BluRay drive, but how do i play i ripped BluRay? What file should i open?

:)

If your PowerDVD is newer than 3319a (press ctrl+a then click on your name to check the build number), then you need to mount an iso using Daemon Tools.

If your PowerDVD is newer than 3319a (press ctrl+a then click on your name to check the build number), then you need to mount an iso using Daemon Tools.

What iso? When i use AnyDVD HD to rip the BluRay, i get a lot of files, not an iso?

You can create an ISO buy having anydvdHD running in the back ground and using Imageburn or Nero to make an ISO from the origianl disc. As long as AnyDVDHD is running in the background it'll remove the AACS

You can create an ISO buy having anydvdHD running in the back ground and using Imageburn or Nero to make an ISO from the origianl disc. As long as AnyDVDHD is running in the background it'll remove the AACS

Ahh, then i get i! Thankyou :).. So buttom of line, i just need Nero? ;O)

Back