• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Player Software for HD DVD movies? NOT CYBERLINK!

Adbear, you are a unique guy in the world that can use PDVD! :)
For me no problems skipping chapter in ArcSoft.

with Powerdvd 3319a I have no problems with Fantastic4, but trying to use the arcsoft I find it a pain that you can't seem to resume and when you jump ahead the play back becomes awful

Yes, I have the same problem (s.a.), when you start from the beginning, playback is smooth. Very strange.

Also, I cannot get anything else but 2-channel audio so far.

Let's hope for the first official (trial) version in English.

Digital Theatre 2.0 has just changed his name! :)
Now is "TotalMedia Theatre". In the home page there is a new button to sign for receive email about availability.

Well I can't see version 2, but there is a version 3 and it seems to have no reference to being able to play back HD DVD's or Blu-ray, unless I missed something

Thanks and sorry to all for getting off topic but I love format wars news. :D

When I looked yesterday none of that was there, but it's still no further ahead as we still can't get an english version :(

Back