• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playback freezing

Clarity3

I have now converted my seventh blu-ray and have still to achieve complete success. The ‘Partial Copy’ conversion process albeit confusing due to the bug in final size setting compared with actual appears to work successfully and replaying the film from HDD file via PowerDVD 14 on the conversion PC, again is without issue.

However, after burning to BD-RE with ImgBurn and replaying on a standalone blu-ray player, at some point in all seven recordings, the playback freezes and in a few instances will start again after 5 or 10 seconds delay and in others refuses to continue at all. The ‘freeze’ point is consistent and it is possible to ‘fast forward’ over it and continue. Looking at the film structure, these freeze points occur at scene changes but it is not coherent with time or scene numbers between films.

In order to assess the playback method, I have tried two different blu-ray players and get the same occurrence. I have also generated a ‘Movie only’ version with BDRebuilder, used ImgBurn with a BD-RE disc and have had no issues with any of the seven titles tried with CloneBD.

I have sent log files to Elby but it will be helpful to know if anyone else has seen this problem.

Back