• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playback Display is shifted

sgj31

I have an intermittent issue with the backup copy having a split screen. It's similar to a VCR's tracking being off but instead of the picture rolling over on the top or bottom of the screen, the picture rolls over from left to right. One or two inches of the right side of the picture show on the left side of the screen and then the rest of the picture is shifted over to the right.

I'm using AnyDVD with CloneDVD. It happens on fullscreen movies only so far. I'm doing a direct backup with basically all the default settings selected.

Any suggestions?

That's likely a hardware issue either with your standalone dvd player or possibly an issue with using inferior quality blank media (dvd plays is having problems with it). Use Taiyo Yuden (not Valueline) or Verbatim blank media, and see if your problem goes away.

Back