• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

playback Blueray Language issues with ANYDVD

jigishu

I have ripped blueray version of Kiss of Dragon and Men of honor dvds onto my hardisk. When I play it with my vlc player or power dvd player the language of the movie is changed to something diffrent then English. I tried going back and went to options in Anydvd and changed language to English and region to one and tried ripping the dvd after that. It did not work. Any suggestions

I I tried going back and went to options in Anydvd and changed language to English and region to one and tried ripping the dvd after that.

That's affects RCE and region coding for dvds--not audio. And I thought you were talking about a Blu-ray disc.

Anydvd doesn't touch audio at all.

This is not an Anydvd issue.

Moving thread to the Third Party Products forum

Last edited:
Read number 12 in the 'Frequently asked Questions' sticky (it's the first one on this forum)

Back