• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

play list for enemy of the state

Any ideas anyone.....How do I increase the AV Buffer in TXMUXER?

I am getting desperate....:bang:

I use TSMUXER to create movie only backups of my Blu Rays and the only option I change is selecting the "Create Blu Ray" radial button. Is there a reason that you even need to change anything else instead of just keeping the default options for everything else?

I'm probably just not understanding what you are trying to do.

I am doing exactly the what you describe.

The only difference is that I get an error at 98%

"AV frame too large (59396 bytes). Increase AV buffer"

:(

When you are mulitplexing a stream, there are some critical parameters that reflect the limitations of the hardware where the stream is intended to be played. Among these are the sizes of the audio buffer and the video buffer that are needed so that they can contain the data for the same instant in time.

It sounds like TSMUXER is complaining that the source streams cannot be muxed into a compliant stream (hopefully bluray) of the kind that it is trying to make. If the streams originated on bluray, then they should fit again.

Either there is a bug in the TSMUXER multiplexing or your source streams are corrupt.

Or maybe TSMUXER is trying to build some other kind of stream that does not work...

OK... I am going to start from the original files.... I will rip film to theHD via ANYDVD HD and then work forward

Another way to see if your streams are valid and you have downsized to the smallest possible size:

If you Blu-ray disk is mpeg2 then use DGMPGD to get the video stream and the ONE audio stream of your choice.

If you Blu-ray is avc then use DGAVCDEC to get the video stream and the ONE audio stream of your choice.

Load the one video stream and the one audio stream DIRECTLY into TSMUJXER and build your Blu-ray structure.

This way you won't have a need to load the PLAYLIST file or the M2TS files, the streams are already built for you and you directly load them into TSMUXER.
:)

Ok.... thank for all the advice

I stayed up half the night trying to crack this one!!!!

Finally I went back to basics and removed all the ripping / editing software that I had on my machine..and re-installed...

Ripped a clean version of the film and then used TXMUXER to join the files.... ALL OK !!!

Ok.... thank for all the advice

I stayed up half the night trying to crack this one!!!!

Finally I went back to basics and removed all the ripping / editing software that I had on my machine..and re-installed...

Ripped a clean version of the film and then used TXMUXER to join the files.... ALL OK !!!

if you have anydvd running in the background, just use TsMuxer to rip the original disk right there. It' not necessary to rip first and then use TsMuxer. Just click "Add" in TsMuxer, select your optical Blu Ray drive, navigate to the playlist folder and select the playlist that BDInfo told you was the movie playlist.

Sometimes you have playlists that play the same series of files. Not sure what this is, but taking the first one has always worked for me, so just take the first playlist when you come accross those type of disks.

Anyway, back in TsMuxer, after you've added the correct playlist, eliminated your unwanted streams, then just select the "Create Blu Ray" radial button, select where the Blu Ray structure will be saved to, and finally press the "Start" button and you are good to go.

It's important to note that up until this point, no ripping of the original has occurred and no settings have been changed in TsMuxer (except for the selected Blu Ray structure of course). Once you are done with TsMuxer, the only other step is to create the ISO with ImageBurn (or similiar app).

I don't know if TsMuxer can write to a UNC path (haven't tried), but ImageBurn does it no problem.

It's a really very simple process, but from reading your post, i can't help but thinking that you are adding additional steps in the process, changing settings in TsMuxer, or both which is why you are getting errors. It could be the other software you have on your computer as you mention, but the fact that you had to rip to hard drive before you even started TsMuxer is confusing me a bit. Not sure why that was necessary.

Anyways, just my $0.02.

@principalityfusion

but the fact that you had to rip to hard drive before you even started TsMuxer is confusing me a bit

Here is one reason you have to rip to the hard drive first:

The software programs like DGAVCDEC and DGMPGD which gives you the video stream and all the audio stream and then you load these streams DIRECTLY into TSMUXER. These software programs eliminate the need for the PLAYLIST or M2TS files all together.

The programs DGAVCDEC and DGMPGD require that the input files be completely clean of copy protection, which would require the Blu-Ray disk be ripped to the hard drive first.

Also, TSMUXER can do much more than to leave at the default settings to create a Blu-Ray structure.
Sometimes I use TSMUXER for input files M2TS and output files M2TS sized at BD-5 (4.7gb) or BD-9 (8.5gb) and other times the normal default settings as output to a Blu-Ray structure. It ALL DEPENDS on what type and size of Blu-Ray structure you are trying to build and the media you want to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
@principalityfusion

but the fact that you had to rip to hard drive before you even started TsMuxer is confusing me a bit

Here is one reason you have to rip to the hard drive first:

The software programs like DGAVCDEC and DGMPGD which gives you the video stream and all the audio stream and then you load these streams DIRECTLY into TSMUXER. These software programs eliminate the need for the PLAYLIST or M2TS files all together.

The programs DGAVCDEC and DGMPGD require that the input files be completely clean of copy protection, which would require the Blu-Ray disk be ripped to the hard drive first.

Also, TSMUXER can do much more than to leave at the default settings to create a Blu-Ray structure.
Sometimes I use TSMUXER for input files M2TS and output files M2TS sized at BD-5 (4.7gb) or BD-9 (8.5gb) and other times the normal default settings as output to a Blu-Ray structure. It ALL DEPENDS on what type and size of Blu-Ray structure you are trying to build and the media you want to use.

That's all well and good, and it's his computer so of course he can rip whatever way he wants. The reason I wrote that up however is because he is having issues with whatever he is trying to do and (my opinion only) there is a much simpler way. You keep bringing up these 2 programs, and i'm sure they're great, but it only takes a few seconds to open up the disk/iso in BDEdit to see what playlist is the actual move. In my opinion, it takes more steps to find out which high definition codec you are using and then open the appropriate program, not to mention having more programs on your pc.

Furthermore, i'm not an expert and i haven't looked at these programs, but i'm sure they probably use the playlist to determine the correct streams to pass into TsMuxer. Also, the Blu Ray movie is an m2ts file, so you'll have to deal with them anyway. But to speak to your point, i don't know what the deal is anyway. The only difference between using your programs and using BDEdit, is that BDEdit is an informational tool to lead you in the right direction. The two programs you mention actually import the streams into TsMuxer. However, considering the problems the original poster is having, i'll stay with BDEdit as it takes what, maybe 10 seconds.

As far as DGAVCDEC and DGMPGD requiring clean files (no DRM), this is what AnyDVDHD was built for. I'm still not clear on having to rip to the hard drive when AnyDVD can remove the copy protection on the fly from the disk. Plus the time that you have to spend ripping the entire disk to the hard drive is a deal breaker in my book if you are touting speed/simplicity/etc.

Considering that little bit of info right there, i still believe BDEdit is the way to go. And considering that the OP is having issues with your recommended method, it just makes me recommend SamuriHl's method even more.

Last edited:
Back