• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Play It Simple Stupid

roog

There's an engineering acronym called KISS (aka, Keep It Simple Stupid). I'm proposing a new acronym for when you contact tech support (no offense SlySoft, you have the best support available).

I call it 'Play It Simple Stupid'.

How do you apply this principle?

When you contact tech support for a product like PowerDVD Ultra, where the tech support sucks, don't let them know you're an expert but act like the dumbest computer user on the planet.

Initially, they'll give you the same boilerplate solution that they give to everyone else but, if you are persistent and keep telling them that it doesn't work, eventually they'll have to come up with something simple like Slysoft always does.

Last edited:
It works!

I got the latest full download link for PowerDVD Ultra 2911 by applying this principle.

Back