• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

play a mid point tune and temp folder

jpdevwiz

When using the copy title 2 title, it first goes through the pass of reading the dvd. second, it writes the title to a ISO image. Each takes a bit of time. It would be nice to hear a tune when it is at the midpoint. this way one can remove the disc from the drive and start a new operation.

Also, When I do this, I spawn a new instance and start the process again. I always need to change the temp folder because the old one is in use. It would be nice if this could be auto determined by the process instance.

JP

I wouldn’t think running two instances of CloneDVD simultaneously is a good idea, it’s a pretty CPU intensive program and you could be asking for problems.

seems to work fine. If it is not supported, they should make the program single instance only.

Didn't say it wasn't supported, just that it may not be a real good idea. If it works for you go for it!

Back