• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Plasma TV "SOP's"

mildot

Mod's if you think that this doesn't belong here than you can delete it.

Since I"ve had such great results with the SlySoft product I decided it was time to take the leap!

Well troops I entered the 21st century and bought a 50" Plasma. That said a while back I remember a thread that talked about "cables" the best and cheapest place for them? and also some discussion on mounts.
I have been looking at a Peerless mount at TigerDirect? pretty decent price overall, just wondering where to look for the cables as well?

Any troops have experience mounting on "metal studs"?

One final FYI, how many of you purchased the "extended warranty" for your TV's, its not cheap but I'm wondering if its worth the money for that "extra insurance". Thanks

Back