• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pixar Short Films Vol1

8.2.0.0, .2 and .4 all break when trying to read this DVD. It's a Zone2 Disney thing and I've added the dump file here as well as emailing it to 'bugs'. Takes about 4 minutes of scrubbing around to get to the point of breaking, then pops up the dumpfile address. If anyone has seen this already and can help,I'd be grateful,

thanks,

Chris M

8.2.0.0, .2 and .4 all break when trying to read this DVD. It's a Zone2 Disney thing and I've added the dump file here as well as emailing it to 'bugs'. Takes about 4 minutes of scrubbing around to get to the point of breaking, then pops up the dumpfile address. If anyone has seen this already and can help,I'd be grateful,

thanks,

Chris M
Which country? Do you have an Amazon order link?

Thank you.
Nice one! 8.2.0.5 has done the trick, removing all sorts of crap on the way through and rendering this thing digestible. Here's what it found:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.0.5, BDPHash.bin 17-07-03)
SONY DVD RW DW-D150A 1.MD 06071800
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1394160 sectors (2722 MBytes)
Total size: 2507691 sectors (4897 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: PIX0EUW1
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 2 5!
Video Standard: PAL

Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 56 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

Many thanks,

Chris M

Last edited:
Back