• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PIx and Lock Up on Good Player but not On Cheap DVD PLayer

imdok

I'm a first time poster. Here it is. I find that towards the very end of a movie it starts to pixalize and then lock-up (not all the time mind you but often lately)
Now this is being played through a high end Denon 3910 upconverting DVD player (happens in HDMI or Component) going to a Sanyo Z3 projector ( I beleive its upconversion is off). When this happens I take it out and put it into my secondary $49 DVD player and it works just fine, no pictualization or lock-up. Go figure that one out. Of course the qualityof the picture suffers greatly as it goes to 480 from the upconverted 720.
I record on Sony DRU-800A V: KYOI and a Sony DW-D22A V: BFSI
I tried to download new drivers but it just wasn't happening for me.
Any thoughts?
thanks

Your problem is not at all uncommon. Most of the inexpensive DVD Players will play anything you put in them. Older Sony's were notorious for being very selective about the media they will accept and Denon, as well as many other manufactures, use electronic parts from Sony.

Back