• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pitch perfect 2 stops at 97% completion

blaster27

pitch perfect 2 has cinavia protection, obviously. i was trying to remove the watermark from the disk and for some reason it stops at 97% and goes no further. i have allowed the program to run for a full 24 hours and its never gotten past the 97% mark. my question is is there anything i am doing wrong to prevent this or is it just getting stuck on a fake file or something within the stream?

You could try and see if it completes 100% if in AnyDVD you turn off/uncheck the "Remove Cinavia Watermark from CloneBD" option.
If it still fails, then you know the problem is elsewhere.

Is the source straight from the Optical drive or from a rip on your Hard Drive?
There is a chance it could be a bad disc (if from the Optical drive)

straight off the hdd. the whole point of this was to remove the watermark. this is the third movie this has happened. insurgent did it, age of adaline also. basically if there was a hidden file i was trying to find it or at least get some help with what i may be doing wrong

straight off the hdd. the whole point of this was to remove the watermark. this is the third movie this has happened. insurgent did it, age of adaline also. basically if there was a hidden file i was trying to find it or at least get some help with what i may be doing wrong

I understand, but with so many variables the best way to find/isolate the problem is to try and to eliminate some options, so you can narrow it down and find the cause :)

i got an error message finally

transcoder stop error 0x8000ffff

any ideas on where to find out about this?

Did CloneBD give you an option to get/send a logfile after the error?

Back