• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PIRATES RRRRRRRRRRRR region 2 part 3

Hi again,

AI set to Deep Scan

1, DVD Region now successfully set to R2 ( ANYDVD Disabled)
2, Full functionability using menu's etc. whilst playing the DVD on PC (Power DVD V7)
3,CloneDVD2 now shows the whole contents of the disc available for editing.

Once again many thanks

When the A.I. scanner is set to default, Clonedvd is not showing the entire contents of the disc, right?

Hi again,

AI set to Deep Scan

1, DVD Region now successfully set to R2 ( ANYDVD Disabled)
2, Full functionability using menu's etc. whilst playing the DVD on PC (Power DVD V7)
3,CloneDVD2 now shows the whole contents of the disc available for editing.

Once again many thanks

Just to help me debug this: Does it work as well, if you disable the AI Scanner?

When the A.I. scanner is set to default, Clonedvd is not showing the entire contents of the disc, right?

Yes that is correct.The only A.I. setting that allows the entire contents is deep scan setting.

Bobble

Yes that is correct.The only A.I. setting that allows the entire contents is deep scan setting.

Bobble
Have you tried to turn the AI scanner off? Does this work, too?

Just to help me debug this: Does it work as well, if you disable the AI Scanner?

I just rechecked It is possible to see the whole contents of the disc in CloneDVD2 with A.I. Disabled also.

Bobble

I just rechecked It is possible to see the whole contents of the disc in CloneDVD2 with A.I. Disabled also.

Bobble

Thanks a lot! So the rule of thumb remains the same: If it fails with AI Scanner default, disable it (and vice versa).

Thanks a lot! So the rule of thumb remains the same: If it fails with AI Scanner default, disable it (and vice versa).

I have learned a lot this evening my thanks to the both of you,

Regards

Bobble:bowdown:

Back