• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pirates of the caribbean 4

femosh

hello i having troubles with this title its a retail disc from video store in mexico an when try to rip to hard disk stops showing a Vobset message, and tried to copy with clone dvd and show the same message, but if i make a copy without menus, it s posible copy main movie to the pc, so i think the protection its in the menus, attached logfile of anydvd and pictures of clone dvd and anydvd with error message, i hope you could find a solution.

the barcode number of the box is 7 509656 302771
and atacht a picture of a disc it s a 3 disc combo blu ray-dvd pack
thanks

Attachments

• any dvd.JPG
    any dvd.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 23
  • clone dvd.JPG
    clone dvd.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 20
  • AnyDVD_6.8.5.8_Info_E_PR4-0L-LW1.1_DES.zip
    741.7 KB · Views: 9
  • moto_0441.jpg
    moto_0441.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 18
hello i having troubles with this title its a retail disc from video store in mexico an when try to rip to hard disk stops showing a Vobset message, and tried to copy with clone dvd and show the same message, but if i make a copy without menus, it s posible copy main movie to the pc, so i think the protection its in the menus, attached logfile of anydvd and pictures of clone dvd and anydvd with error message, i hope you could find a solution.

the barcode number of the box is 7 509656 302771
and atacht a picture of a disc it s a 3 disc combo blu ray-dvd pack
thanks

Thanks! This is a known problem and currently worked on, so please be a little patient for a new anyDVD version to fix it.

thank s

thank s, i ll wait the next update soon. thank s for the quick reply like always you do!

They most always make it by release date.

-W

Release date in mexico was 10 days ago.

Releasing BDs and DVDs first in other countries leaving US to the end,
it will take more time to break the protections! At least 1 month, depending on release date!

it will take more time to break the protections! At least 1 month, depending on release date!

Fix is on the way...

EDIT:
Please try AnyDVD 6.8.5.10. Feedback is welcome. Thank you.

Last edited:

I guess I spoke too soon! It took only 18 days!
I don't own the disc, but thanks anyway! :clap:

Back