• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pirates 1 & 2 not working.

Unless you want to make a backup of the film onto a blu-ray disc then this new feature of removing the certificate folder doesn't work. When you play the backed up disc on a set top it just goes black and nothing happens. Whereas the way it was before with copying the cert folder over as well worked fine

Pirates 1

I cant rip Pirates Of The Caribbean Black Pearl.I tried with 6.1.6.2 trial version
Here is the info I get in status window

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.2)
NERO IMAGEDRIVE2 2.26
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: PIRATES1_GBR
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

I cant rip Pirates Of The Caribbean Black Pearl.I tried with 6.1.6.2 trial version
Here is the info I get in status window

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.2)
NERO IMAGEDRIVE2 2.26
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: PIRATES1_GBR
Media is AACS protected!
Failed to retrieve AGID!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

it has been mentioned at this forum that anydvd-hd does not support officially any BD or HD-DVD mounted images. Anyway, I just keep waiting until further betas and so far never have been disappointed :)

Ah ok thanks for the reply.Thinking of buying the LG GBW-H10NB.Anyone got that drive that can comment on it ? :)

I just tried playing Pirates 2 BD from a rip and all I get is a blank screen. I am using AnyDVD 6.3.0.0 and PowerDVD 3304. It also appears that I can not play from the disc with PowerDVD 3304. Any ideas on what may be wrong? I can play other Blu Ray movies.

Also Having Problems Ripping Pirates Pearl Blu Ray

I have tried multiple times to copy Pirates-Pearl Blu Ray disc and it does not work. I am using the latest version of AnydvdHD (6.3.0.3), the LG dual format H20L drive, and have nothing else running while I am ripping. This is a region A (US) disc. It always errors at the same spot (after 9% complete) while trying to copy the file 00001.m2ts in the STREAM folder. I tried copying directly to hard disk by drag and dropping the files; but same error. I did try and copy all other folders besides the STREAM folder and this was successful. When I play the disc through powerdvd 3319A, i am forced to watch the previews (which i know would occur) and even here, it always freezes and crashes at the same spot (its at the very end of the previews). As an FYI, I have successfully ripped Simpsons BR and Cars BR. Here is the info from the log file (I have also attached):

AnyDVD 6.3.0.3

track 1 from 0 to 24438784, Control 4
Drive 0 (not set!)
read physical failed, sense 5:30:2
dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
Layer 0 End: 0
read copyright failed, sense 5:30:2
layer 1 reserved free
send_scan_cmd 7
standard udf
label PIRATES1
Drive D: locked, result 1, took 0 seconds!
busy
HD type: 1
4081620cd54c
1644430169e1
HD: GetVolumeKey 1
parse_image took 2 seconds
hdtitles
Sending Patchlevel 1
mode 9503 0x251f
Drive D: unlocked!
on

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_PIRATES1.zip
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
The fact that just playing the disc causes it to freeze or crash would indicate a faulty disc. Also you shouldn't have to watch the previews and trailers, just hit next chapter as each one starts and you jump to the next one

Back