• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pioneer DVR-112D

Are you sure it is?

Anydvd needs to be disabled when you do set it.

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd
ix. click the fox icon on your toolbar. Go to Video dvd--->settings
x. Change the default to match the region on the disc
xi. Click Ok

If that doesn't work I would update your burner's firmware (if possible) and then follow the steps I listed above.
Thanks. It worked without AnyDVD on, fixed!

"For information concerning flashing Pioneer DVR-112D to Buffalo Firmware read the “Instructions.Txt” file included in the Koba “Flash Package” Zip File. "

--Coaster

But I take no responsibility if it doesn't work for you.
Of course. I will try it. They have good quality drives out for $30 anyways.

I was able to crossflash but it is still blanked out in Nero CD-DVD Speed. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I was able to crossflash but it is still blanked out in Nero CD-DVD Speed. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

That's weird. What is the Anydvd status window reporting? I just want to see what the firmware lists as.

You know, your burner should just automatically bitset dvd+r now to dvd-rom. Perhaps that's why Nero cd-dvd speed is blanked out (the option doesn't exist, because your burner is doing it automatically anyway).

Last edited:
That's weird. What is the Anydvd status window reporting? I just want to see what the firmware lists as.

You know, your burner should just autobitset dvd+r now to dvd-rom. Perhaps that's why Nero cd-dvd speed is blanked out.
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-112L 8.21 07/04/19PIONEER

That's the correct one, right?

You know, your burner should just automatically bitset dvd+r now to dvd-rom. Perhaps that's why Nero cd-dvd speed is blanked out (the option doesn't exist, because your burner is doing it automatically anyway).
I wonder if there is way to find out besides burning a movie.

The copy was booktyped to DVD-ROM! YES!!! Thanks for all your help Webslinger. It burned a full 4.38GB surprisingly fast. Took only 6 minutes. I am gonna scan it with Nero CD-DVD speed to see the quality to see if I should lower the speed.

Wow this drive reads incredibly slow. Nero CD-DVD Speed reports between 2x and 3.5x for read speed for "Disc Quality" test on two different movies.

Wow this drive reads incredibly slow. Nero CD-DVD Speed reports between 2x and 3.5x for read speed for "Disc Quality" test on two different movies.

Select the "benchmark" tab; choose your Pioneer burner. Click start. Then see what the speed average is.

Disc quality tests are a little different. Actually, in general, I probably wouldn't rely on the Pioneer dvr-112 for completely accurate disc quality scans anyway.

Last edited:
That sounds about right. That's not slow.
Nope, I am satisfied. I have dual burners though. Pioneer which I upgraded from the Sony one and the Philips came with the computer. The Philips has been very good to me despite not being a great name or whatever

Back