• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pioneer BDR-206 for Europe?

BurnerHEAD

I was just wondering if someone knows when Pioneer BDR-206 will be available for Europe?

Plextor PX-B940SA was the same hardware as Pioneer BDR-205
so is Pioneer BDR-206 the same as Plextor PX-LB950SA (which is already available in Europe?)

Thanks,
BurnerHEAD

I was just wondering if someone knows when Pioneer BDR-206 will be available for Europe?
Don't know if it was six days ago, but now the BDR-206 is available - at least some online shops have it in stock.

...so is Pioneer BDR-206 the same as Plextor PX-LB950SA (which is already available in Europe?)
No, most probably it's a rebadged LiteOn iHBS212.

Don't know if it was six days ago, but now the BDR-206 is available - at least some online shops have it in stock.

No, most probably it's a rebadged LiteOn iHBS212.

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah, I also noticed that some online shops have it now.

Are there any chance to get the retail version of BDR-206, product name BDR-2206?

Was the BDR-205 ever available as Retail, product name BDR-2205?

Thanks!

The BDR-205BK is available as OEM from online retailers

I got my BDR-205BK from www.newegg.com many moons ago...
NewEgg.com (on-line) now stocks & sells the Pioneer BDR-206BKS for $132.99 + $4.99 shipping check it out here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827129061&Tpk=pioneer bdr-206

Yeah, thanks for the info, but I think they only ship to US.

Anyway, I just ordered my Pioneer BDR-206 from an europe online store.
Can't wait to get it shipped ;)
(And can't wait to get CloneBD shipped, only after that it will make the Pioneer perfekt ;) )

Back