• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pioneer BDC-202 and AnyDVD HD Issue

sei axi

Salve,

Ho montato un drive Oem Pioneer BDC-202 in un Dell Precision 390. Tutto funziona regolarmente (lettura e scrittura di CD/DVD) salvo il fatto che quando inserisco un film Blue Ray questo non viene visto e non è possibile fare il ripping.

Non ho ancora fatto l'upgrade alla versione HD perché aspetto di capire se il problema con la demo sia risolvibile.

Per caso ci sono incompatibilità fra il computer ed il drive ?

Grazie

ps: sulla mia macchina è installato XP Sp2

Last edited:
English only in this section
Ok. Hello,

I've mounted a Pioneer BDC-202 OEM Drive in a Dell Precision 390 and while AnyDVD reads and normally decrypts DVDs It cannot even recognize a Commercial BR-D like Night at the Museum.

If I try to open the disc double clicking it in explorer, XP (sp2) alerts me that Windows may consider the Blue Ray Corrupted or in unknown format.

The only way to tranfer the content onto the Hard Drive found so far is using IsoBuster to get a BD.cue and a BD.tao but nothing more.

Can all of this be due to a AnyDVD issue (consider I still have to upgrade to the HD version/option) rather than a hardware incompability between the Dell board/chipset and the Pioneer drive ?

Many tanks

Ciao, prova a uscire da AnyDVD e controllare se il disco viene letto o no, se anche in questo caso non viene riconosciuto, allora il problema non dipende dai programmi della SlySoft...

Facci sapere...
Ciaoz ^__^

Ciao, prova a uscire da AnyDVD e controllare se il disco viene letto o no, se anche in questo caso non viene riconosciuto, allora il problema non dipende dai programmi della SlySoft...

Facci sapere...
Ciaoz ^__^
Well, Its quite strange because even using other driver/ripper (I mean DVDFab) it seems not possible to read any commercial Blue Ray.

The Drive, Pioneer BDC-202, is correctly detected by XP Sp2 and considered working properly. Nonetheless It normally appears as DVD-RAM and sometimes as CD-ROM drive; It can read and perfectly write DVDs but I couldn't find a way for the BlueRay disk.

I'll try updating the Dell Bios but I wouldn't want the Pioneer was able to read data's BD-R only, since every review noted so far described the BDC-202 as a cost-effective solution to enjoy main stream movies on Blue Ray...

Anyway ... thanks.

Use AnyDVD Ripper (right click on the fox icon in the tray bar and select "Rip Video DVD To Harddisk")...

Ciaoz ^__^

Back