• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Philo Streaming Service

MovieFan

I just discovered this program yesterday and tried it today. Just wow!! Love it! As a lifetime licensee of multiple RedFox programs, AnyStream is something that is sorely needed!

I would also love to see Philo added to the provider list. We use that a lot for cooking shows, kids shows etc. I searched the forum for "Philo" and came up with no results so if this is a possibility, awesome!

Off to buy my license......;)

Bummer.......no PayPal and no CC right now.....

As you should know by now, PayPal is never going to happen. Never had, never will. In bed right now so I'll add your provider to the list some time tomorrow

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

As you should know by now, PayPal is never going to happen. Never had, never will. In bed right now so I'll add your provider to the list some time tomorrow

I didn't know there were PayPal issues. I am a lifetime license holder in multiple products so I haven't had to do this for a while!

Thanks on the Philo add!

There aren't, can't have issues with something you never had. (Not even under the slysoft days) it's them that doesn't want to process payments for redfox. That in their mind makes them complicit to copyright infringement.

There aren't, can't have issues with something you never had.

My point was that it’s been so long since I had to pay for my subscription (since it’s lifetime) that I didn’t recall that PayPal was not an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back