• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Perhaps I am missing something. UHD american made is

henry smith

copying to hard drive but unable to play or do anything else with it. Does anydvd support the new uhd movies?

Playback issues are not aan AnyDVD problem unless they're possible screenpass protection or something related. If you can rip then AnyDVD did its job

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

If you rip the UHD to MKV format - which is a container format that can include video, multiple audio tracks, subtitle tracks, chapters, etc - then you play the MKV file with many common software players such as VLC, MPC-HC or MPV, although even with the latest VLC it's still the least recommended as it doesn't seem to have the same performance as the other players, and you need a lot of performance power for playing UHD rips! (Unless you compress them.)

Also if you copy the UHD's m2ts and decrypt the m2ts files, then you can play those back too, but that is much less common for practical playback.

Let me rephrase. I am unable to rip to iso or hard drive etc. But can copy and computer see the disk title

Let me rephrase. I am unable to rip to iso or hard drive etc. But can copy and computer see the disk title

Do you get any errors when trying to rip?
A good starting point would be to post an AnyDVD logfile so we can see if the disc was decrypted properly.

Back