• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Peculiar issue with "The Equalizer" region 1...

Kroutox

First, minor bug: when you preview a track with a subtitle selected, then back out and turn off the subtitles, viewing the track in the preview window still shows the subtitles. I had to exit CloneBD and re-run it to get rid of them.

Second, question: I converted track 2 of this blu-ray (the main feature). It converted just fine but I noticed that, during playback, the subtitles that are supposed to show whenever any of the Russian characters speak are missing. I previewed both English language subtitles and they both just show English subtitles for everything everyone says. I cannot for the life of me locate the Russian-dialogue-only English subtitles, on any track on the disc. Does anyone else have this issue? Can anyone suggest a solution?

Back