• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Peanut Butter Falcon Bluray Issue

salteran

Hi

Having a problem with this disk. Initially assumed the Server was down, but I tried several of my PCs and same thing. I then tried other blurays and they are working fine its just this title

When Anydvd loads the disk I get

Problem connecting to AnyDVD Update Server

Please check the Anydvd status window for details

The Status window just has the same about not being able to connect to the update server. I have tried with both VPN On and Off, reset NBN modem

MakeMkv can decrypt

Logfile attached

Thanks

Alan

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.0_Info_D_THE PEANUT BUTTER FALCON.ziplog
    134.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi

Having a problem with this disk. Initially assumed the Server was down, but I tried several of my PCs and same thing. I then tried other blurays and they are working fine its just this title

The Status window just has the same about not being able to connect to the update server. I have tried with both VPN On and Off, reset NBN modem

MakeMkv can decrypt

Logfile attached

Thanks

Alan
The error is misleading, AnyDVD can connect to the server. I believe this disc has an authoring / mastering error, which prevents AnyDVD to decrypt it.

Ok so no chance of a fix in the forseeable future?

As mentioned I was able to use MakeMKV to decrypt it

Thanks for the information James

Appreciated

Alan

Ok so no chance of a fix in the forseeable future?
Which edition is this? (Country, EAN code, Amazon order link?)

As mentioned I was able to use MakeMKV to decrypt it
Are you sure? Do the decrypted files/titles all play correctly?
Does the original disc play with PowerDVD on the PC?

I ordered this off of Amazon.com.au

It is the UK Version as it is not in Australia on Bluray

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07Y9929MX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Barcode (EAN) 5060262858295

Below is the Makemkv log the 2nd title is a trailers. I have not watched yet, but I have flicked through the generated mkv and looks fine

MakeMKV v1.16.7 win(x64-release) started
Using LibreDrive mode (v06.3 id=EC0D0F39EDA7)
Using direct disc access mode
Loaded content hash table, will verify integrity of M2TS files.
Title #00001.mpls has length of 27 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
File 00000.mpls was added as title #0
Title #00001.m2ts has length of 10 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
File 00005.m2ts was added as title #1
Title #00002.m2ts has length of 93 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #00007.m2ts has length of 17 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped
Title #00004.m2ts has length of 30 seconds which is less than minimum title length of 120 seconds and was therefore skipped

Operation successfully completed
Saving 2 titles into directory D:/
AV synchronization issues were found in file 'D://The Peanut Butter Falcon_t00.mkv' (title #1)
AV sync issue in stream 5 at 0:00:00 : Forced subtitles track #5 turned out to be empty and was removed from output file

2 titles saved

Hi

MakeMkv can decrypt

Logfile attached

Thanks

Alan
It is fixed: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-6-1-2-beta.84606/

Back