• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PDVD8 - Movie Collection Feature

Code:
@echo off
set SRC=C:\DVDs\SD
set DEST=C:\ISOs\SD
set PathToImgBurn=C:\Program Files\ImgBurn

start /d"%PathToImgBurn%\ImgBurn.exe" /MODE BUILD /BUILDMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "%SRC%\%1" /DEST "%DEST%\%1.ISO" /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF" /UDFREVISION "1.02" /VOLUMELABEL "%1" /CLOSE /NOIMAGEDETAILS /ROOTFOLDER "YES" /START

NOTE: The only changes needed were FILESYSTEM & UDFREVISION values since they are different for SD DVD ISO creation. Obviously, you need to alter the SRC and DEST values, as well. :)

Sorry I am not as savvy as you guys. I know how to change the SRC and DEST values but what do I need to change for the FILESYSTEM & UDFREVISION values? I guess my question is where can I look up those values to plug in this script?

Thanks!

Sorry I am not as savvy as you guys. I know how to change the SRC and DEST values but what do I need to change for the FILESYSTEM & UDFREVISION values? I guess my question is where can I look up those values to plug in this script?

Thanks!

You don't need to change the values. I posted my script with them already changed. :)

For an SD DVD the FILESYSTEM must be "ISO9660 + UDF" instead of just "UDF" and the UDFREVISION must be "1.02" instead of "2.50"

I'm not quite sure where to look it up. I knew the UDFREVISION needed to be changed on my own and ImgBurn warned me when I forgot to change the FILESYSTEM so I changed that. :)

Thanks!

He already changed them for you.

You don't need to change the values. I posted my script with them already changed. :)

For an SD DVD the FILESYSTEM must be "ISO9660 + UDF" instead of just "UDF" and the UDFREVISION must be "1.02" instead of "2.50"

Thank you! So with your SD modify SamuriHL's script and SamuriHL BD script, now we have best of both worlds - Much appreciated guys!!! :rock:

I just discovered that my script errors. It was fine until I added "start /d" to the command line. Removing "start /d" fixes the problem. I should have tested it and I didn't. I just assumed it would work. Sorry. :eek:

I'm so rusty on DOS commands that it's sick. SamuriHL added it to his script so I added it to mine. I'm fine w/o it, personally.

Last edited:
Cause you did it wrong. :D

Code:
@echo off
set SRC=C:\DVDs\SD
set DEST=C:\ISOs\SD
set PathToImgBurn=C:\Program Files\ImgBurn

start /d"%PathToImgBurn%\" ImgBurn.exe /MODE BUILD /BUILDMODE IMAGEFILE /SRC "%SRC%\%1" /DEST "%DEST%\%1.ISO" /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF" /UDFREVISION "1.02" /VOLUMELABEL "%1" /CLOSE /NOIMAGEDETAILS /ROOTFOLDER "YES" /START

Back