• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PDVD8 2021 Patch Program Exception

lpg

From all of the great guidance here especially from SamuraiHL I have dumped dtpro and loaded virtual clone drive.

Ripped using anydvdhd with protection on to iso. Automatically gens .dvd file.

Plays on PDVD 7.3 ok.

PDVD8 throws a program exception.

Vista 64

Has anyone else seen this. I am about to reinstall everything.

Thanks

You'll need to post quite a bit more information. My gut instinct tells me this could be a dep problem, but, without more info on what you're ripping and playing we can't determine. We'll need you to post an AnyDVD log file, as well.

Thanks for the quick response

Transformers Blu-ray anydvdhd rip with protection on
300 Bly-ray andvdhd with protection off

I went ahead and removed PDVD8 and ran CCLeaner (what a mess cyberlink leaves behind). After a clean install of PDVD8 it seems to be working now. Some part of it must have gotten trashed as I was trying to get an iso to play for my first time.

Just for reference I did not think this was due to anydvd since Pdvd 7.3 worked. PDVD8 was doing a hard abort.

Thanks again

Last edited:
No problem. It's good that you were able to sort it out.

Back