• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pc Games

Copying Copyrighted Media is Piracy. :mad:

We only back-up our media incase the original gets damaged.

With most PC Games you don't own the discs, you just have a licence to use them.

If you get a damaged game disc then the publisher should have no problem with sending you a new one so you can continue to use your licence.

PerpetualOmega

I believe you are allowed to make one backup copy in regards to the fair use act.

Copying Copyrighted Media is Piracy. :mad:

We only back-up our media incase the original gets damaged.

With most PC Games you don't own the discs, you just have a licence to use them.

If you get a damaged game disc then the publisher should have no problem with sending you a new one so you can continue to use your licence.

PerpetualOmega

What is the difference?
a gamer could say: we only back-up our games incase the original gets damaged.

"with most pc games I dont own the disc"???? wha?
:disagree: :disagree:

I paid for a box that has not only the licence key inside, but it also has a few disc in it... so guess what? those are mine... I don't have to return them do i?

So might I suggest the copyright :policeman: go elsewhere...

Back