• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PC Game Copy Question from one of the new Guys

lazlo43

Hey all;

I've had AnyDVD for years now but I have yet to be able to copy any of my newer PC games such as ones from Sid Meyers and the like for back-up in case of scratched or lost discs.

Does Game Jacal help in this way or does it do only what the small discrition here at the site says it does?:confused:

If not, does anyone one know the BEST and CHEAPEST (if not FREEWARE) to be able to copy PC games?:confused:

I'll check back after my wife stops yacking at me to get off of the computer right now and fix her some supper :bang:

Be well all, Later...Lazlo ;)

Hey all;

I've had AnyDVD for years now but I have yet to be able to copy any of my newer PC games such as ones from Sid Meyers and the like for back-up in case of scratched or lost discs.

Anydvd has nothing to do with PC Games.

Does Game Jacal help in this way or does it do only what the small discrition here at the site says it does?

Game Jackal allows you to play games without requiring the original disc in your drive.

If not, does anyone one know the BEST and CHEAPEST (if not FREEWARE) to be able to copy PC games?

Nothing can for newer games without emulation. Game Jackal is Slysoft's version of that emulation.

If you want to ask about Third Party Products, you may do so in that forum.

Back