• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PayPal MC Virtual Key

Erick

If you have PayPal, in your wallet, you can get a Master Card Virtual key almost instantly.
Once you have that set up and BEFORE you make the purchase, ensure you select to use the MC first for purchases AND ensure there is money on it. You can transfer money in using your bank account which takes a couple of days OR you can have someone send you money via PP and you add that to your MC instantly.
The first time I used it, it was rejected and I got the email from RF saying they need to be white listed. I contacted PP and they told me there was insufficient funds. After a few more rejections and figuring out to make the MC first choice and adding money to it and then entering the wrong security code, I started the process of BitCoin which was going to take several more days. One last try with the correct numbers and wallaa it worked. Great stuff and happy with it.

It doesn't matter if its your primary on PayPal (that's irrelevant since you're not actually paying via PayPal) or what it's tied to. I created a virtual key using a Visa and bought a license with that. This method seem to be hit or miss for people. I don't think think there is a magic process or ordering of events that will make it work or not.

Thanks for sharing this @Erick, another customer already followed your advice and was able to purchase...

It's probably more of a case of post ergo propter hoc.

It doesn't matter if its your primary on PayPal (that's irrelevant since you're not actually paying via PayPal) or what it's tied to. I created a virtual key using a Visa and bought a license with that. This method seem to be hit or miss for people. I don't think think there is a magic process or ordering of events that will make it work or not.
What did you put down for the Bank name with PayPal MC Virtual?

What did you put down for the Bank name with PayPal MC Virtual?

PayPal should have informed you when you created the key. Mine was:

Code:
The Bancorp Bank
Wilmington, Delaware
(800) 545-0289

PayPal should have informed you when you created the key. Mine was:

Code:
The Bancorp Bank
Wilmington, Delaware
(800) 545-0289
Ok, thanks. I thought I saw that somewhere online, but I just wanted to be sure.

I just purchased a lifetime license of AnyDVD HD with my PayPal MC Virtual Key. The process was very simple. Thanks RedFox for the discount!

Last edited:
PayPal Key is a new product and will be available to more customers in the near future. If you don’t see the PayPal Key option in your account or in the app, please know we’re working hard to bring the product to customers like you.

I'm glad I saw this thread. I was feeling very frustrated at not being able to purchase Anystream, after trying many of the alternatives for subscription streaming downloads. For others who might want to try it... it was quite difficult to find the Virtual Key option on the Paypal website, it didn't show up on my Wallet page; I finally succeeded by finding the topic in their Help area and linking from there. After that it was very smooth. Thanks for the info!

Back