• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment with Visa / mycard2go

tipex

Halle Forum-Comunity.

I have the problem that I can not complete a payment to RedFox for AnyDVD HD.
I have tried:

- Normal Visa card (4x)
- Visa mycard2go - simplest version for 100 € (6x)

Both cards are valid. I read in the forum that some of you have this problem (error 66) and at some point it works. Can anyone who got it working exactly explain what he/she has changed so that the payment was successful? I despair slowly.

- On the mycard2go no name is so printed. What should I use in order form?
- Should I specify as bank "wirecard bank" or "My Card"?

It would be really great if you could help me there!
With bitcoin I know myself too little and want me there now do not have to necessarily read ...

Many thanks already times and Greetings

Bestellung Nr. XXX-XXX

Sehr geehrte(r) XXXXXXXXXXXX,
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bestellung bei redfox.bz.
Die Transaktion ist leider fehlgeschlagen.
Ihre Kreditkarte konnte nicht belastet werden. Die Fehlermeldung lautet:
Zahlung Nr. PN8-PLV für Bestellung Nr. XXX-XX über 97.84 USD
Referenznummer Nr. XXXX-XX-XXXXXXX Zahlung fehlgeschlagen. 66: Failedw
Wir verfügen über keine weiteren Informationen zu diesem Fehler.
Die folgenden Hinweise könnten bei einer erneuten Bestellung helfen:
- Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die CVV von der Rückseite Ihrer Kreditkarte
angegeben haben:
- Bitte überprüfen Sie das Gültigkeitsdatum, die Reihenfolge ist: Monat,
Jahr
- Geben Sie in Schritt 2/4 Ihren Vor- und Nachnamen so an, wie er auf der
Kreditkarte steht. Tragen Sie evtl. Initiale bitte im Feld für den
Vornamen mit ein.
- Fragen Sie den Herausgeber Ihrer Kreditkarte, ob es Beschränkungen für
die Kreditkarte gibt, etwa für Internet-Nutzung oder bestimmte Länder.
Falls das nicht hilft, schlagen wir vor, dass Sie einen Freund oder
Kollegen um Erlaubnis fragen, dessen Kreditkarte zu benutzen.
Mit besten Grüßen
Ihr RedFox Team

As to your normal visa card: Error 66 > Call your bank, they're blocking the payment. As to mycard2go, don't think the bank name matters, only the name details, but that's kind of tricky since you say it doesn't show one. That'll be for someone using one or staff to answer.

The normal Visa card was not my own card. Calling the bank is unfortunately not an option for me. That was the reason to buy a mycard2go. But anyway, thank you for your response.

@staff: Do you have an idea?

I don't know if the link below will of any help but I do know that card is a German product. Perhaps the topic dedicated to it in the German section will be of some help what to do. You can find the German section at the bottom of the forum under 'international talk'. I don't speak much German so I don't know what's being said. Direct link to topic.

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/70088/

Thank you for the link. I tried all of the "tricks" in the thread. (Different @mail, real address, fake address, ...). Nothing worked. Meanwhile I have 15 tries on three different days. A little bit disappointing.

Go to your bank and see if they have an international prepaid card. I went this route and the card worked without any problems.

Back