Payment with Visa / mycard2go

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by tipex, Sep 28, 2016.

1. tipex

tipex Member

Halle Forum-Comunity.

I have the problem that I can not complete a payment to RedFox for AnyDVD HD.
    I have tried:

- Normal Visa card (4x)
    - Visa mycard2go - simplest version for 100 € (6x)

Both cards are valid. I read in the forum that some of you have this problem (error 66) and at some point it works. Can anyone who got it working exactly explain what he/she has changed so that the payment was successful? I despair slowly.

- On the mycard2go no name is so printed. What should I use in order form?
    - Should I specify as bank "wirecard bank" or "My Card"?

It would be really great if you could help me there!
    With bitcoin I know myself too little and want me there now do not have to necessarily read ...

Many thanks already times and Greetings

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

As to your normal visa card: Error 66 > Call your bank, they're blocking the payment. As to mycard2go, don't think the bank name matters, only the name details, but that's kind of tricky since you say it doesn't show one. That'll be for someone using one or staff to answer.

3. tipex

tipex Member

The normal Visa card was not my own card. Calling the bank is unfortunately not an option for me. That was the reason to buy a mycard2go. But anyway, thank you for your response.

@staff: Do you have an idea?

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I don't know if the link below will of any help but I do know that card is a German product. Perhaps the topic dedicated to it in the German section will be of some help what to do. You can find the German section at the bottom of the forum under 'international talk'. I don't speak much German so I don't know what's being said. Direct link to topic.

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/70088/

5. tipex

tipex Member

Thank you for the link. I tried all of the "tricks" in the thread. (Different @mail, real address, fake address, ...). Nothing worked. Meanwhile I have 15 tries on three different days. A little bit disappointing.

6. Yraen2

Yraen2 Active Member

Go to your bank and see if they have an international prepaid card. I went this route and the card worked without any problems.