• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment Rejected: But cannot go back to order screen to try different card

Marlana

Hi, RedFox. What do you put for the required field for Issuing Bank when you use a prepaid card that is NOT issued by any bank. I'm in Canada. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks like "Debit Card" doesn't cut it. Neither does the actual name of the company providing the service. And I can't just put any old bank name down that is in operation in my country because the credit card number isn't going to match it.

I wanted to do a prepaid credit card, but according to RedFox accounting, it seems a lot of cards will not be supported on sites like this. I have settled on opening accounts for Bitcoin trading and a wallet, so I can just pay that way.

Edit... used Bitcoin, and processed my payment that way.

Last edited:
Back