• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment Processed - No Key received.

leptoid

Hey. I am a former Slysoft lifetime license owner and have now bought a Redfox AnyDVD HD license.
**post edited by me due to erroneous information. See secondary post below for details.

Thank you.

Last edited:
did the payment actually go through on your CC or bitcoin? If it does, licenses are sent out INSTANTLY, orders only take time with manual processing. Check your spam folder, the best contact method is a support ticket but if your license email wound up "lost" then chances may be so would the ticket responses.

@Ivan can you look into this please.

Update: It turns out they sent me the key on January 2, 2017. Maybe it went to my spam folder, maybe I accidentally deleted it, maybe... ancient aliens... I guess I will never know. What I DO know is they resent it to me, I was mistaken, and we are good to go.

I-am-not-saying.jpg

Last edited:
No worries, the main thing is you've got your keys. Welcome to the club

FYI:
When you get to the purchase completion page. And it shows you order number ie xxx-xxx .
The key(s) are available to download there on that page. Just scroll down for them. The only time that I have seen that they are NOT are as follows:
  • When using bitcoin. The amount of BC for purchase MUST be verified as legit through the blockchain. Give it a few minutes to complete this for your transaction. Then just press F5 on the keyboard to refresh the page or at the address bar. But don't close that page until it is complete and your license(s) are there for download. And you can leave it open for as long as you need to.
  • You are put under the manual processing of your payment. Do to being rejected by the PSP or your card issuer. After its processed and approved the key(s) will become available for download AFTER you have refreshed the page. Again you can leave it open for as long as you need to.
The sending of the key(s) by email is mainly for you to archive them.
I hope this helps anyone that does not know that they're available to download there to use.

Back