• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment options

skystormer

Hi there.
I am interested in your product. Except I do not have access to the given options.
(No bitcoin/creditcard)

Are there any other options.

I have a credit card, so if you are able to send me the money back (e.g. PayPal) I could perform the purchase for you.
But in that case the licence would be tied to my email adress, so if you loose it you cannot recover it easily.
Of course I can send it via PM, but still...
@Ivan Any ideas?

Reactions: DQ
That‘s not correct. You can use all of his data including email address and just pay with your card. But he has to be aware that sometimes the email from Redfox ends up in the spam folder.

That‘s not correct. You can use all of his data including email address and just pay with your card. But he has to be aware that sometimes the email from Redfox ends up in the spam folder.
Oh you are right, this is a better way.

@skystormer If you are interestet in that please contact me. Of course never share any data outside PM.

I have a credit card, so if you are able to send me the money back (e.g. PayPal) I could perform the purchase for you.
But in that case the licence would be tied to my email adress, so if you loose it you cannot recover it easily.
Of course I can send it via PM, but still...
@Ivan Any ideas?

You are a good man.

Hi there.
I am interested in your product. Except I do not have access to the given options.
(No bitcoin/creditcard)

Are there any other options.
We are very sorry but if you cannot use a credit card or BTC, there are no other options. Look for a friend to do this for you. I think what is being proposed here is a bad idea, maybe you can get a friend or a relative to help you. Sure we would love to have you as a member but it's up to you to find a way to get the payment to Redfox, not our members. Redfox will not be responsible if this doesn’t go as planned.

Back