• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment options...

WakkoWarner

I would like to purchase a new lifetime license, but there is no way that I am going to give you my actual credit card information to have processed by anyone in Asia. There is NO WAY you can guarantee that my card info will not be stolen. I attempted to purchase a license using a gift MasterCard, but it didn't go through.

Bitcoins are an utter and complete rip off ($500 US for ONE bitcoin?? Yeah, right). You really need to change your system to allow gift Visa and MasterCard (or better yet, Paypal). That way, I know that my credit card information is safe and secure.

Here is the failure message:
Your credit card could not be charged. The failure was accompanied by the
following error message:

Payment PQQ-QR6 for Order O8F-9ZX over 97.56 USD Reference
#160603015263000002 has failed: 5: 0005: Transaction declined for other
reasons

I would like to purchase a new lifetime license, but there is no way that I am going to give you my actual credit card information to have processed by anyone in Asia. There is NO WAY you can guarantee that my card info will not be stolen. I attempted to purchase a license using a gift MasterCard, but it didn't go through.

Bitcoins are an utter and complete rip off ($500 US for ONE bitcoin?? Yeah, right). You really need to change your system to allow gift Visa and MasterCard (or better yet, Paypal). That way, I know that my credit card information is safe and secure.
If you have EVER been here before, you should know that Paypal cannot be used because Paypal would have nothing to do with them. They refused to do business with Slysoft too. Your card information is just as safe buying from them as it is any place else online.

As far as the gift Mastercard goes, others are using gift Visa and Mastercard and are not having issues. Contact the number on the card and find out why they are blocking the transaction since it is prepaid.

1BTC is currently arround $500 yes, you won't need nearly that much.

As for the error code: you need to contact your bank. Thats a security code. Redfox cannot directly help you with that

Here is the failure message:
Your credit card could not be charged. The failure was accompanied by the
following error message:

Payment PQQ-QR6 for Order O8F-9ZX over 97.56 USD Reference
#160603015263000002 has failed: 5: 0005: Transaction declined for other
reasons

I would much rather use a credit card to purchase the software. Most, if not all, banks will not hold you responsible if someone makes unauthorized charges on your account. As Ch3vr0n said, just contact your bank/credit card issuer using the number on the back of the card. They most likely have denied the charge because of their fraud protection system. You need to tell them you are authorizing the foreign transaction.

Last edited:
I finally bought it today and my Visa worked no blocks this time. I unfortunately didn't get my two Anydvd HD license but got 1 and 1 clonecd and 1 clonedvdmobile. So I guess I am happy now with that....

what about amex and discover cards ?

paypal wouldve been nice if it were accepted. paypal credit has some slick financing offers for $100+ purchases

Perhaps at at later stage. Right now only visa, MC and bitcoin.

not interested in using bitcoin but i have rewards with my other cards which id like to use ....

but its not a huge deal going with Visa ...

I had little problem yesterday with my U.S. MasterCard; had to clear a fraud alert after the fact, but it still went through. (Some banks may decline foreign transactions till you clear the fraud alert; Capital One didn't *and* doesn't charge the foreign transaction fee warned about in the cart.) Didn't get the 10% bitcoin discount, but bitcoin has always been a bit too shady for me; I know why RedFox uses it (like SlySoft before), but I'll stick to Visa & MasterCard where I can.

couple of questions before the buy:

- im not sure ... does anydvd hd actively remove cinavia along with aacs and css protections ?

- are there any major bugs in version 8.0.x ? im still running the very last 7.x.x version from before the whole tectonic plate shifting ordeal. are all the databases up and running and updated with latest encryptions ?

- how stable would you say redfox is at the moment as a 'company' ... this will help me choose which license i choose to buy. when i got anydvd hd years ago (maybe 2010) ... lifetime = about 6 years of use.

Cinavia, depends on the disc type.
Aacs and css, always has
Redfox opd has been up and running since 7691
Stable, as stable as it can be. There are no guarantees in life but they're taking every possible measure to prevent a repeat.

Cinavia, depends on the disc type.
Aacs and css, always has
Redfox opd has been up and running since 7691
Stable, as stable as it can be. There are no guarantees in life but they're taking every possible measure to prevent a repeat.

so basically no differences from 7.x.x, the usual up to date and working anydvd hd ...

when is the 20% promotion ending ?

ok ! thanks Ch3vr0n i appreciate it ... ill mark in my calendar to pick up anydvd hd some time b4 end of july.

My 2 cents. These comments may also help clear up issues when you make a purchase.

PayPal is nice but - not being on the RedFox team, I don't know the reason's it is not being offered, and it's not my call.

Gift Cards are good however if you are a USA purchaser, not all gift cards will work for purchases outside of the USA. Before you shell out a few bucks at the local store, grab the customer service number and verify it will work for your "out of country" purchase. I've found that gift cards which allow "recharging" generally work in this case - but you are required to register the card with your SSN. (sorry - I don't make the credit card rules). An example of a rechargeable card is GreenDot.

Not all credit cards make it easy. I have credit cards from LLBean and HSBC. LLBean routinely denies purchases in and out of country, and when I speak to them ask me to resubmit. HSBC tends to call me after a purchase but lets the transactions go through more often than not. Readers can guess which card I use for most international purchases.

Credit Union credit or debit cards. I bank at a local credit union, and their policy prevents ANY foreign transaction from occurring with their cards. Using my checking account routing numbers is a different story (one of the reasons I like PayPal so I can put a 3rd party between myself and the vendor transaction - again this is a mute point for purposes of RedFox).

In a nutshell, as you read other posts or have trouble yourself, remember that there are many reasons why one transaction fails, and another passes. I hope my post gives you a few clues to resolve it.

Last edited:
As said a few times now (and available through the search) PayPal is NEVER going to happen. They're in the pocket of the MPAA/aacs-la.

Back